Saturday, March 16, 2013

An Enchanted Adventure (1/18/13)

     Sooo, this is incredibly late, but I thought I'd still make a post about this adventure for the sake of memories. . . 
     Back in January, I had the sweet opportunity of going to Enchanted Rock in Fredericksburg, Texas for the first time with my darling sisters in Christ, Hanna and Callie, along with Callie's now boyfriend, McKenley.
     It was incredibly beautiful and serene--not to mention super restorative for my soul. The Lord's timing is impeccable: the relationship I had been in for 3 years had literally just come to an end the night before we spent our whole day in nature. In addition to that awesomeness, I got to spend my day in fellowship with my Lord and Savior in His creation as well as with some of my family in Christ.
     The four of us hiked all over the place: we climbed to the top of Enchanted Rock and Turkey Peak, went caving (it was my first time doing this too) and traversed some trails. To be honest, I am stunned 'til this day that I made it to the top of Turkey Peak, for it's rocky terrain and height were quite intimidating.

This picture doesn't do it justice. . .
Turkey Peak

God is such a faithful God and withholds no good thing from us; after all, He did not even spare giving us His own Son for the sake of our salvation and freedom. 
 
"But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners." - Romans 5:8
 
 Hallelujah!
 


My sweet sister in Christ, Hanna

Candid :)


All of us! From left to right: Me, Hanna, Callie, and McKenley




















 

No comments:

Post a Comment